skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
revolutions per minute
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Over the Hill
Hillary's farewell at the Building Museum.
Bill, Hillary and the other Ms. Rodham, to the left of the large pillar.
"This isn't exactly the party I'd planned, but I sure like the company." And yes, she is behind the pillar.
1 comment:
lanae130
said...
Again, I'm jealous. Did Bill remember you?
June 9, 2008 at 1:50 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2008
(10)
▼
June
(10)
Lazy Sunday, by GM
Saturday in the Big Town, by RPM
At the Ballet, Sans Greg
Come and Knock on Our Door
Over the Hill
Israel is 60
Birthday Weekend
Making Friends
Memorial Day in DC
Carolina on My Mind
About Me
rpm
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Again, I'm jealous. Did Bill remember you?
Post a Comment